Agile Project Management – Certified ScrumMaster Training
Offered by Berteig Consulting Inc. www.berteigconsulting.com
Agile methods promise early, continuous and accelerating return on investment for stakeholders and a high level of job satisfaction for teams. Agile methods are appropriate for a variety of projects including program development, materials development, new product development, IT projects and software development outsourcing. In this three-day course, you will learn the foundational skills of agile process facilitation and project management, focused on the role of the ScrumMaster (also known as: Agile Project Manager, Process Facilitator, Team Coach).
What You Will Learn:
In this 3-Day course participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Agile practices.
In this workshop you will learn:
• agile project management practices that enable hyper-productive projects;
• agile processes and facilitation tools that improve the productivity of the team;
• agile collaboration methods to remove the barriers between the team and the customer; and,
• to improve the lives of the team members by facilitating creativity and empowerment.
Why is this ScrumMaster course better than others out there?
Our Agile Project Management / ScrumMaster course is unique in many ways. Here is what you get when you attend our course:
• Three intensive days of training with exercises, simulations, discussion and lecture
• Classroom management using agile methods so that you can learn by example
• Course material designed for the ScrumMaster/Project Manager role not diluted to accommodate other roles
• Taught by one of the most experienced Certified Scrum Trainers in the world
• Low class size with a maximum of 15 students compared to some trainers with 20, 30 or even 50 students!
• Electronic copies of all course materials including free updates forever
• 24 PDUs if you are a member of the Project Management Institute
• Certification as a ScrumMaster at the ScrumAlliance that never expires
• One year paid membership in the ScrumAlliance
• Light breakfast and lunch all three days