At Berteig Consulting, we have made some changes to our already well-received Certified ScrumMaster training seminar. These changes will apply to courses starting in January 2010.
– Our seminar is now a more effective, participatory 2-day seminar giving more value for your time
– The price is now lowered to $995.00 per participant to reflect economic conditions
– We have created a new agenda which is even more practical and more hands-on
– You will experience an improved facilitator/participant ratio with a maximum of 20 participants per seminar
– We have scheduled more locations across Canada to serve you better
– Our preparatory reading material replaces lecture-oriented course content to allow more effective use of classroom time
– The Scrum Alliance knowledge test helps you consolidate your learning of the core Scrum principles and practices
– We now offer high-value, discounted add-ons for coaching and other support to make you even more effective
Why would we make these changes?
All these changes help participants to be more engaged in their own learning, and derive more value from this seminar. Our seminar, combined with our facilitator’s real-life experience, provides some of the best training value available! By learning to use Scrum effectively in our Practical Certified ScrumMaster course, you can radically improve the performance and quality of the work of your team and organization!