The Scrum Team Assessment has been used by 36 teams so far including 15 teams in Asia. The organizations that have used it are involved in many industries including high tech, mining, media, human resources, engineering, telecomm, and financial services. We launched the official “Professional” version in January and have great success with teams using it to improve their Scrum and Agile practices.
Two interesting results to come out of the Scrum Team Assessment so far:
- Most Scrum teams are scoring “B’s” and “A’s” on the Scrum rules
- Organizations are doing a poor job of supporting their Scrum teams to encourage high-performance
Of course, this is still a pretty small sample size. I’m looking forward to that growing significantly over the next few months.
The latest update of the Scrum Team Assessment includes the following changes:
- More complete statistical data about how your team compares to other teams
- Updated expert system rules (these will continue to evolve!)
- New and updated recommendations
- Numerous report formatting improvements for better clarity
- Several minor bug-fixes
This is a minor revision to our “Professional” level tool. We are still planning a big announcement for new “Basic” and “Advanced” pricing levels soon! Stay tuned…