The ONLY Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Training offered in Canada! This highly-coveted Scrum offering is certified by the ScrumAlliance and counts toward 21 PDUs or SEUs.
Writing Defect Free Code Faster! – This 3-Day course will prepare you for all that a Professional Developer will encounter in an Agile environment.
- – Learn how to write defect free code that will be easy to manage over the long-term.
- – Understand why test driven development is the key to successful product development.
- – Delight your stakeholders and customers by giving them exemplary software.
September 13 & 14, 2016
Who? Instructed by Senior Agile Coach Mike Bowler!
Participants also receive two free books after attending the CSD training. The first book is Mishkin Berteig’s collection of the best articles from our blog Agile Advice. This book includes a multitude of useful and insightful articles about all things Agile. The second is a book of your choice from our list of recommended reading! These are the most important books for people using Scrum: books about technical topics, processes, the human side of Agile, and even corporate culture.
More about Certified Scrum Developer Training from Scrum Alliance:
“Certified Scrum Developers have demonstrated, through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment, that they have a working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills. The Certified Scrum Developer® course is aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of Agile software development.” –
By earning a Certified Scrum Developer® certification you:
- Learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSD, you will also have access to a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance. Through this membership you can join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on gatherings and member-only resources.