Leading an organization to Real Agility is a complex and difficult task.
Leading to Real Agility is about how leaders including executives and senior managers help their organization achieve great business results and a great corporate culture. This video introduces the topics of our next series of videos.
This is the first video in a series on Leading to Real Agility.
Leading to Real Agility
The following topics will be covered in the video series. A new video will be posted every two weeks.
- Leadership Responsibilities – what must leaders do to inspire change.
- Communicate the Vision for Change – how leaders can craft a compelling vision for change.
- Lead by Example – the actions of leaders matter.
- Change the Organization – the primary work of leaders.
- Environment for Change – hindering and helping change.
- Real Agility Practices – how do leaders and their staff work?
- Choosing a Change Approach – options for changing your enterprise.
- Leadership and Culture – what do you need to know to change culture?
- Change Adoption Curve – when do people adopt change?
- Leadership Time Allocation – a major benefit of improvement.
- Handling Resistance and Laggards – leading sometimes means pushing.
- Choosing a Pilot Project – some projects are better than others when you’re starting out.
- Real Agility at Scale – if you have a big organization.
- Organizational Agility – having wholeness and integrity throughout.
- Individual Leadership Development – a leader’s personal journey.
- Assessing Your Organization – where are you right now?
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications when each new video is published!
Mishkin Berteig presents the concepts in this video series. Mishkin has worked with leaders for over fifteen years to help them create better businesses. Mishkin is a certified Leadership Circle Profile practitioner and a Certified Scrum Trainer. Mishkin is co-founder of BERTEIG. The Real Agility program includes assessment, and support for delivery teams, managers and leaders.