Use Scrum Insight as your virtual online Scrum coach! Find out how your team is doing and ways to improve.
Objective Scrum coaching advice customized to your team.
Online Scrum Coach
Every Scrum team deserves professional coaching, just like every serous sports team! Scrum Insight is your professional online Scrum coach. Scrum Insight works like any coach: observing the team, applying experience, and providing practical support and advice.
First you and other members of your team fill out the survey. It takes between 8 and 11 minutes. Then you get your customized advice from the online Scrum coach. The more team members who do the survey independently, the better the advice!
If you are the Scrum Master for your team, consider using Scrum Insight as part of your next retrospective. Set aside 20 minutes in total as part of the retrospective as follows:
- 1 minute: share https://survey.scruminsight.com with your team.
- 10 minutes: team members independently fill in the survey.
- 3 minutes: collect all the team member survey codes and generate the report: https://www.scruminsight.com/team
- 7 minutes: review the report together
After using Scrum Insight and reviewing the report, decide what parts of the advice you will apply immediately. Also, consider upgrading the the Professional report.
Come back in a few Sprints to do it again and get new advice!
Professional Online Scrum Coach
We also offer a paid level of report. This can be accessed by paying online after you have generated your free team report. The Professional Scrum Insight report is just $500 (Canadian).
The features of the Professional Scrum Insight Report include:
- Detailed Scrum Scoring – How well your team is using Scrum; This includes measurement of the general process, the Product Backlog, the teamwork, and effectiveness of the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- 5 Quick Wins – High impact ways to improve right now; The parts of Scrum you aren’t doing well that if you improve will give you the best return on your effort investment. Specific, practical, applicable to your team right now.
- Detailed Environment Scoring – How well your organization is supporting your team.
- 3 Long Term Recommendations – Sustaining high-performance; This is the harder stuff that involves the team’s environment, culture and processes and which can make a huge difference in the long term… but requires some up-front effort. Practical suggestions to explore the creation of a high-performance Scrum team.
- Industry Comparison – How your team is doing compared to others; Compare your team to other teams that have used Scrum Insight. This comparison gets better and better as more teams use Scrum Insight.
- Recommended Resources – Tailored to your team. Books, articles, products, training and other services that will help your team rapidly improve.
The Professional Scrum Insight report replaces 83 hours of on-site coaching work. That’s over $5000 of coaching support for just 1/10th the investment, and 1/300th the time.
Read more about Scrum Insight and try it for your team today.
Scrum Insight is already a great automated online Scrum coach… and we are constantly making it better. Here are some of the features planned for release in the Professional report in the near future:
- Retrospective Advice: automated generation of retrospective agendas for your team based on its current situation and circumstances. No more guessing about which of the 100’s of retrospective techniques will be best for your team.
- Business Impact Calculator: implementing change sometimes needs management support. The Professional report will include an optional calculator that will give a specific bottom-line impact of implementing the recommendations in the report.
- Industry Competitiveness: compare your team not just to the whole Scrum Insight population, but to only those teams that are in the same industry.
- Short Survey and Tool Integration: for repeated use of Scrum Insight, the survey will be dramatically shortened so that it can be finished in just 3 minutes.
- Interactive Reminders: subscribe to reminders about the advice then tell Scrum Insight that your team has improved and it will send new advice notifications.
- Expanded Content and Resources: as we partner with Scrum coaches, we will add their content so that you get the best advice at the right time.
Enterprise Online Scrum Coach
If your organization already has 50 or more Scrum teams, including teams in a SAFe release train, a LeSS product organization, or any other large-scale adoption of Scrum, then contact us for more information about the Enterprise edition of Scrum Insight with full branding, customization, portal and integration.
The Enterprise edition of Scrum Insight can replace millions of dollars of on-site Scrum coaching at a fraction of the cost.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.