Use Scrum Insight as your virtual Scrum coach! Find out how your team is doing and ways to improve. The features of the Scrum Insight tool include:
- Scrum Scoring – How well your team is using Scrum; This includes measurement of the general process, the Product Backlog, the teamwork, and effectiveness of the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Quick Wins – High impact ways to improve right now; The parts of Scrum you aren’t doing well that if you improve will give you the best return on your effort investment. Specific, practical, applicable to your team right now!
- Long Term Recommendations – Sustaining high-performance; This is the harder stuff that involves the team’s environment, culture and processes and which can make a huge difference in the long term… but requires some up-front effort. Practical suggestions to explore the creation of a high-performance Scrum team.
- Financial Benefits – The bottom line for the team; How much money is your organization wasting on poor performance, and how much can be saved by following the recommendations in the report. Eye-opening, and the perfect motivation for management support of improvements.
- Industry Comparison – How your team is doing compares to others; Compare your team to other teams that have used Scrum Insight. This comparison gets better and better as more teams use Scrum Insight.
- Recommended Resources – Tailored to your team. Books, articles, products, training and other services that will help your team rapidly improve.
Read more about Scrum Insight and try it for your team!