Hi Everyone! Berteig Consulting is going to re-launch their monthly newsletter starting this month! We’re excited about it because, although it is partly due to a legal change around commercial email here in Canada, we are considering this a great opportunity to change the style of our communication with our customers and our colleagues. Like before, we plan to have a few regular segments:
- A message from me, Mishkin Berteig, that shares my personal experiences with Agile, with running an Agile consultancy, and other things that I hope will be interesting.
- A “Coaching Corner” article written by one of our coaches, or by a guest author, about how organizations, teams and people can become more Agile. Topics will range from technical to people-oriented, practical to theoretical, cutting-edge to deeply retrospective. We hope these articles will become a great resource – and they won’t be cross-posted here on Agile Advice.
- A listing of our upcoming training. We’re excited that in the fall and in the new year we are going to start offering some things besides just ScrumMaster and Product Owner training including training on Agile Coaching, SAFe (and maybe even other enterprise agile frameworks), and topics closely related to Agile such as leadership, communication, etc.
- And of course, a “special offers” section that will promote new products or services from us or from close partners that we think will be helpful.
Please subscribe to our Real Agility Newsletter by clicking on the link:
Try our automated online Scrum coach: Scrum Insight
- free scores and basic advice, upgrade to get in-depth insight for your team. It takes between 8 and 11 minutes for each team member to fill in the survey, and your results are available immediately. Try it in your next retrospective.