The Scrum Team Assessment is your virtual Scrum coach! Find out how your team is doing and ways to improve. The features of the Scrum Team Assessment include:
- Scrum Scoring - How well your team is using Scrum;
This includes measurement of the general process, the Product Backlog, the teamwork, and effectiveness of the ScrumMaster and Product Owner.
- Quick Wins - High impact ways to improve right now;
The parts of Scrum you aren’t doing well that if you improve will give you the best return on your effort investment. Specific, practical, applicable to your team right now!
- Long Term Recommendations - Sustaining high-performance;
This is the harder stuff that involves the team’s environment, culture and processes and which can make a huge difference in the long term… but requires some up-front effort. Practical suggestions to explore the creation of a high-performance Scrum team.
- Financial Benefits - The bottom line for the team;
How much money is your organization wasting on poor performance, and how much can be saved by following the recommendations in the report. Eye-opening, and the perfect motivation for management support of improvements.
- Industry Comparison - How your team is doing compares to others;
Compare your team to other teams that have participated in the Scrum Team Assessment. This comparison gets better and better as more teams use the Scrum Team Assessment.
- Recommended Resources - Tailored to your team.
Books, articles, products, training and other services that will help your team rapidly improve.
Read more about the Scrum Team Assessment and try it for your team!